Responsibilities and Duties:
This position will take responsibility for overseeing the day-to-day logistics and purchasing functions of the company which include leading a shipping team, develop guidelines and procedures for continuously improving shipping and purchasing processes. Liaise with forwarders and vendors for delivery booking arrangement. Handle full set of shipping document for both import/export. Review and set up workflow with vendors to improve work efficiency. Improve the cost efficiency in handling shipments. Solid working experience with purchasing electronic components like IC’s, resistors,caps, diode etc, locally as well as abroad. This opportunity offers a competitive salary along with great benefits.
- Diploma or above in Business, Logistics Management, Purchasing or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant logistics and purchasing experience of which 3 years in supervisory level
- Able to handle full set of I/E shipping & L/C banking documents and declaration.
- Strong working knowledge in electronic component purchasing.
- Proficiency in PC knowledge (e.g. MS world & Excel), and good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Team player, hardworking, responsible, independent and able to work under pressure
Strong interpersonal and communications skills, and able to lead/work in a team oriented, fast paced environment
Send Resume to: email@example.com
- Group Benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Bonus opportunity twice a year
- Paid vacation from 2 to 5 week depending on length of service